A Kickdynamic nearest store Tag will display a map showing nearest multiple stores based on your customer’s location when they open an email to increase footfall to your ‘bricks and mortar’ stores.
When a recipient clicks on the map they can be directed to:
- Google maps (if using an Android device) or Apple maps (if using an iphone) with directions to the nearest store displaying; or
- Google maps in a web browser on a desktop – with directions to the nearest store; or
- A different landing page
Using the Kickdynamic rule builder you can create rules to determine what content should be displayed to the recipient. For example, for nearest store location you could show nearest store to the recipient's location when the email is opened on a smartphone as these recipients are most likely to be on the move. When a recipient clicks through on a mobile device they are shown personalised directions to the store nearest to them. For those recipients opening the email on a PC or tablet you could show the default image for ‘find your nearest store’.
Currently, it is not possible to set up nearest store in the Kickdynamic platform. If you would like to include nearest store in your emails, please provide contact your Account Manager.
The following assets are required for set up:
- Longitude/Latitude and address of all locations
- .psd design of the nearest store map (for dimensions)
- Default image for when we can’t detect location (e.g. the image you would like to display if there isn’t a store within a predetermined radius of open)
- Rules and default for when the email is opened e.g. radius from open, default image, device rules.
Once you have sent the files over, your account manager will confirm that we have received them and that Kickdynamic have everything needed for the set up. We will then build, test and send the tags to you. We'll also add the Tag to your account.
After the nearest store widget has been set up it is possible to amend or update the location list. To do this, send a list of the changes to be made to your Account Manager. We require a list of new stores or closed stores; please do not send us the full list that includes the updates.
For nearest store FAQs, click here.